325 x 455 mm., with two lighthouses coloured red and yellow, very small tear in left margin not affecting the image, otherwise in good condition.
The chart extends from Newton in the west to Port Talbot in the east. The latter already hosts two railway lines and a copper works. The town of Neath is found upper right and Swansea is already a bustling community. The area was surveyed by Lieutenant H.M. Denham of the Royal Navy in 1830, this chart being the result.