This two part sea chart features the island of Zante and Cephanolia on the left side and Serigo to Candia (Crete) on the right. Engraved by ‘J[oel] Gas[coyne]’ this plate was first published in 1677. This example was published in Mount & Page’s ‘English Pilot Part Three’ in 1747. NMM 425 no. 140; Shirley ‘Atlases in the BL’ M.M&P 3a no. 17; Zacharakis 2157.